The 2015 PCMA MEMBER SURVEY. The Results are in!
How long have you been the PCMA member?
Do you value your membership with the PCMA? This year, the Private Capital Markets Association of Canada
(PCMA) launched our member survey, giving all members an
opportunity to weigh in on our activities. We wanted to evaluate
the satisfaction of our members with the current PCMA programs
and services and to hear your feedback on how we can improve
our services, stay focused on the right priorities, identify ways to
help you succeed in your business, and ensure there continues
to be strong value in being a PCMA member.
Our primary goal is to be an effective national industry voice
for its members and to help its members navigate their regulatory
obligations. We focus on effective advocacy, in-depth educational
events, networking opportunities, publications with timely in-depth
regulatory updates that drive industry dialogue around regulatory
change, and providing valuable membership benefits.
Our strength is our membership. It includes small and large
firms, dealers, issuers and industry professionals and individuals
from across our industry. We come together to support the
PCMA, drive its agenda and ensure the PCMA serves the unique
interests of Canada's private capital markets.
Overall, the most exciting news is that 96 per cent of survey
participants said that they value their membership with the PCMA.
Note: Percentage vary based on the number of responses per
PCMA SURVEY RESULTS
PCMA Membership Benefits
We asked our members why they decided to join the
PCMA and they said:
• To stay up to date with current issues and events
• To be a part of the national private capital markets
industry voice ( 62.96%)
• Access to compliance/regulatory resources
• Regulatory updates and policy dialogue ( 51.85%)
• Industry advocacy ( 48.15%)
• Business and member networking ( 40.74%)
• Membership benefits and discounts ( 33.33%)
• Professional development opportunities ( 29.63%)
• Networking for deal syndication opportunities ( 22.22%)
• Cost saving opportunities ( 11.11%)
Do you find the PCMA industry magazine –
Private Capital Markets informative and a