9. Melissa MacKewan (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
10. Fraser McEwen (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
11. Steve Meehan (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
12. Amre Qahawish (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
13. Richard Remillard (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
14. Matt Reynolds (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
15. Diana Soloway (1 year) FOR WITHHOLD
4. To ratify and approve the acts of the Association, its board of
directors and officers undertaken since the last annual meeting of
the Association as contemplated by the Rectifying Resolution.
5. To approve the financial statements of the Association for the
financial year ended June 30, 2017 as contemplated by the
Financial Statements Resolution.
6. To ratify and approve the purchase by the Association of
substantially all of the assets of National Exempt Market
Association as contemplated by the Acquisition Resolution.
7. To appoint Fruitman Kates LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the
auditors of the Association and to authorize the directors of the
Association to fix the remuneration to be paid to the auditors as
contemplated by the Auditor Resolution.
If any amendments or variations to matters identified in the Notice of the Meeting are proposed at the Meeting or if any
other matters properly come before the Meeting, this Proxy confers discretionary authority to vote on such amendments
or variations or such other matters according to the best judgment of the person voting the proxy at the Meeting.
DATED the _______day of , 201 .
Signature of Member(s) Print Name
(SEE NOTES ON THE BACK OF THIS PAGE)