4 Cyber Security Breaches: Don’ T Wait Until “If” Turns Into “When”
How Aon Can Help
Bespoke cyber broking services
Aon has placed cyber liability insurance policies with
organizations spanning a variety of industries. Whether your
company generates revenue of $1 million or $1 billion, we can
recommend a risk transfer solution to fit your unique needs and
budget. Contact one of our experienced brokers to conduct a
detailed risk analysis and help you identify your organization’s
level of cyber exposure.
Aon Cyber Link
Aon’s latest development, the Aon Cyber Link solution, offers a
privacy breach response management and information security
insurance designed to assist small to mid-sized organizations at
every stage of a data breach. Aon Cyber Link responds to
suspected or actual data breach incidents to ensure that
resulting issues are resolved in a timely manner in compliance
with the law.
• Initial breach investigation and consulting services
• Legal services
• Computer forensics
• Notification and call centre services
• Breach resolution and mitigation
• Public relations and crisis management expenses
• Easy eight question application process.
• Competitive pricing in the Canadian marketplace and no
minimum premium requirement.
• No retroactive date, providing full coverage for past events
such as dormant viruses that may give rise to future claims.
• First class breach response services that allow you to outsource
your cyber incident response plan.
• Coverage extends to electronic and non- electronic
information as well as unauthorized access of your information
while in the care of third-party vendors.
• Coverage for remediation costs to contain a breach (i.e. legal
advice, voluntary notifications, credit, identity theft
monitoring, etc.) are provided in addition to the overall
aggregate policy limit.