INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS - CONNECTING YOU COAST TO COAST
Saint John, NB
The Private Capital Markets Association of Canada (PCMA) is a not-for-profit association founded in 2002 by a group
of Canadian business professionals whose firms were active in the exempt securities market.
The purpose of the PCMA is to:
• Provide valuable services and cost saving opportunities to its members;
• Connect its members across Canada for personal and business opportunity networking;
• Assist its members with understanding and implementing their regulatory responsibilities;
• Provide compliance resources and regulatory updates;
• Ensure the highest standards of business conduct amongst its membership across Canada;
• Increase public and industry awareness of the exempt market and its role;
• Be the effective national voice of the exempt market participants across Canada to securities regulators, government
agencies, other industry associations and the capital markets.
If you are interested in joining our national Board and/or regional chapters
please contact Geoffrey Ritchie, PCMA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officer