Annual General Meeting of Members of the Private Capital Markets Association of Canada (PCMA)
January 14, 2016.
The 2015 Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM) of the Private Capital Markets
Association of Canada (PCMA) was held on January 14, 2016. Thank you to our generous
host WeirFoulds LLP.
The PCMA believes in transparent governance, accountability to its members and continually
providing opportunities for renewal and growth. Through an open call for nominations, a number
of highly skilled and accomplished individuals representing issuers, exempt market dealers
and professionals in the private capital markets industry were nominated for our national Board
of Directors, new regional Chapters and industry committees. We want to extend our sincere
appreciation to all our outgoing Directors and welcome our new PCMA Directors:
• Julie Clarke, General Counsel, Mandeville Group of Companies
• James Drage, Founder and Managing Partner, Runway Finance and Atlantic Venture Capital
• Peter Dunne, Partner, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
• Melissa MacKewn, Partner, Crawley MacKewn Brush LLP
• Fraser McEwen, Director of Retail Capital Markets, GMP Securities
• Amre Qahawish, President, TIMC
• Diana Soloway, President, Brookstreet Mortgage Investment Corporation and President,
Ontario Mortgage Investment Companies Association
Over 50 PCMA members attended the AGM and a special appreciation reception celebrating the
PCMA advocacy work that helped to bring the Offering Memorandum Exemption to Ontario.
For a full list of the new and continuing members of the Board of Directors please visit our
website ‘About Us’ section.
Generously Hosted By